20 things we do when we are in love with him

 


1. We do everything they ask of us,

2. We look at it discreetly,

3. Stare at him absent-minded,

4. Laugh even if your joke is bad,

5. We pretend we don't like it but we know we love it,

6. Talk to your cell. and then hang up [just to hear his voice],

7. We forgive you anything,

8. When it is sad to try to make him smile,

9. We laugh too much with him,

10. We always try to talk to you for no reason,

11. We always try to go out with him and we do our best,

12. Our mood changes suddenly,

13. When we walk we try to always be by his side,

14. We stare madly at your photos,

15. Typical we like everything about him,

16. When he leaves we miss him and we don't stop thinking about him,

17. Wow we love her smell,

18. We think of him and smile for no reason,

19. I can't stop seeing

20. We make the typical love drawings,

Well girls this is what we always do when we like a guy, typical to whom it has not happened, Maybe some of them identified with something, I hope you liked the report.

Well, I'm Yoi and month after month you will see reports on how to understand kids or a love problem, I hope you liked this first report.

Post a Comment

0 Comments